- SUMMER Class Schedule Available: Now
- FALL Class Schedule Available: Now
- Registration Dates and Deadlines: See Academic Calendar
- Final Exams: Varies for summer classes || Fall 2015
Complete Online Listings of Current Classes
- Some courses have prerequisites. When viewing course search results, click on course Title for Requisites requirements.
- For information on how to clear a prerequisite so that you can register, see Prerequisites Overview. Remember: Prerequisites need to be cleared, advisories do not.
Publications in PDF Format
Summer 2015 Classes
Download a complete list.
Note: Class listing published May 8, 2015. Download file is 110 pages and 2.2 MB.
See archived PDF listings.
Spring 2015 Classes
Download a complete list.Note:
Class listing published Feb. 6, 2015. Download file is 409 pages and 3.8 MB. See archived PDF listings
Open flipbook version.
Find current and past catalog information in PDF and searchable formats.
The 2014-2015 printed catalog is available in the Bookstore.
How to Use the Online Searchable Class Schedule
- For important information about a course, including starting dates for classes that do not meet for the full quarter period, click on the Course Notes icon whenever you see it in a searchable schedule result.
- For a class list by department, select Department Print View on the online searchable schedule to see all course notes and prerequisite information in one view.
Links to key information are listed from the navigation menu.
In support of the college's commitment to sustainability and in response to the budget cuts, we no longer print the class schedule.
Looking for not-for-credit courses? See the list of Community Education Short Courses and ongoing schedule of six-week online courses.
To request college materials in an alternate format, persons with disabilities should contact the alternate media specialist at 408.864.5815.