Students may receive college credit for military service schools by submitting a copy of their DD214 or DD295 or Army/American Council on Education Registry transcript.

A request for evaluation must be made by seeing a counselor or contacting the Evaluations Office.

Basic Military Training: Nine units of credit are awarded for basic military training including three units of physical education and six units of elective credit.

Back to Top