Computers You Can Use on Campus
Many classrooms and labs at De Anza have computers installed for students to use during class hours. If you need to borrow a computer on campus at other times, here are some options.
Need Help Buying Your Own Computer?You may be able to get financial assistance with purchasing your own computer: Check the Basic Needs webpage under "Computers and Internet Access"
During the 2022 summer session
- Laptop computers (Apple and Dell) will be available for checkout during Library hours: 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday-Thursday. Laptops must be returned the same day, before the Library closes at 5 p.m.
- Chromebooks can be checked out for the six-week duration of summer session.
- Desktop computers will be available in the reference area during Library hours: 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday-Thursday.
- Desktop computers are available in the Library Computer Lab (LC 113) from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday-Thursday. These computers have Adobe Creative Cloud software.
- Printing is also available in the Computer Lab from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday-Thursday.
- Computers in the lobby of the Registration & Student Services (RSS) building are available for students to register for classes or take care of
other brief tasks.